GRID IRON 3 TABLE CONTROLS
The items in Grid Iron 3 are: - Buttons (B) - the copy, paste, and CSV buttons
- Length (L) - the lines of displayed content
- Filtering (F) - the search box display
- Processing (R)
- Table (T)
- Information (I) - "Showing 1 to 25 of 85 entries"
- Pagination (P) (determine how many rows displayed per page)
By changing the order or eliminating items, you can customize the inclusion of your Grid Iron 3 elements. For instance, a setting of (only) T will show the Table on its own.
In the stack inspector, go to Grid Iron Table Controls and select the buttons you wish to display.
- Copy Button
- CSV Button (for downloading the sheet as CSV)
- Excel Button (for downloading the sheet as Excel *only works in Flash enabled browsers)
- PDF Button (for downloading the sheet as PDF)
- Print Button