This is the list of Form Elements that are included. Please see individual kb pages for specifics on each Form Element.
- Email Input allows users to enter an email address - it will require email address styling to verify
- Number Input users can input any numbers (no text)
- Password Input allows users to enter a password and will keep those keystrokes private as they are entered
- Telephone Input allows users to input a telephone number
- Text Area Input a free form box for longer inputs of text
- Url Input allows users to input a url (requires url formatted text)
- Inline Input formatted text/number input (currency, etc.)
- Text Input text input
- Checkboxes Input allows users to choose any number of checkboxes (may be more than one choice allowed)
- Radio Buttons allows users to choose from a selection of buttons (one choice only).
- Select Menu a drop down menu that allows users to choose from a selection of choices (may be more than one choice allowed)
- Range Input allows users to choose a rating based on a sliding scale
File Uploading Elements
- File Uploader allows users to submit files via FormsPlus
- Date Picker when clicked, a calendar element appears so that users can select a specific date
- Hidden Input information on the form that's not shown to the user when the form is submitted
- Scroll Box allows web designer to add other elements in an iFrame that the user can scroll through
- Static Stack allows for most stacks to be added for design
- Link a link that users can use within the form. Can also be made into a button.
- Reset will reset all inputs on the form